Delicious vegan banana bread for dessert or breakfast!
Vegan Banana Bread
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp psyllium seeds
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 medium bananas (ripe or over ripe)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- ½ cup salted vegan butter/ vegan block (~ 100g firm vegan butter)
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Butter your bread pan.
- Mash bananas.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients and add them to the bananas.
- Add apple cider vinegar, coconut milk, oat milk and butter (melted) to the dough and mix well until smooth.
- Fill into prepared pan and bake for 60 Minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.